Sunday, December 31, 2023

Sunday Post - 12/31/23

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Monday was Christmas of course. It's hard to believe it's only been a week since. The kids got up and opened presents. That was a whirlwind. Then Husband's mom and my parents came over for lunch. It was a lovely, but exhausting, day. Tuesday I was in recovery mode. Really the rest of the week. Wednesday, the kids and I and Husband's friend went to the library and to the park. The kids wanted him to go to the park with us. Then we grabbed groceries. Wednesday night our elderly neighbor called me to see if I would bring the mail in for her. I could tell she needed someone to spend some time with so I stayed over there about an hour and a half. Husband's sister and her son came to visit his mom so we went over on Thursday and hung out with them. We got a spontaneous game of baseball going. Friday I took the kids to my parents' house. My mom wanted them to spend the weekend before school starts back. So Friday night, Husband, his friend, and I went out to dinner. Saturday I took our Christmas decorations down. I usually leave them up for longer, but since the kids were away it made for a good opportunity for me to do it. Happy New Year to everyone!

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Merry Christmas!
Wednesday: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Sign Up
Thursday: Review of Someone You Loved by Robin Constantine (4 Stars)
Friday: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Goals
Saturday: December 2023 EOM Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Merry Christmas to all!
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday?
Thursday: 2023 EOY Wrap Up
Friday: 2023 Book Survey

Don’t forget to link up for the 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2024 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment