Saturday, December 2, 2023

November 2023 EOM Wrap Up

I read 3 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
The Duke Knows Best (The Duke's Sons, # 5) by
Iron Flame (The Empyrean, # 2) by Rebecca Yarros

I have reviewed 7 books (not including mini reviews of children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Never Wager with a Wallflower (The Merriwell Sisters, # 3) by Virginia Heath
Pixels and Paint (The Trinkett Sisters, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
The Earl's Hideaway, No Ladies Allowed (A Romance of Rank, # 2) by Esther Hatch
Of Jasmine and Roses by Jill E Warner
My First Prayer and Gratitude Journal by Pia Imperial
Philippa Holds Court (Clavering Chronicles, # 2) by Jennie Goutet
Return to Satterthwaite Court (Somerset Stories, # 3) by Mimi Matthews

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 11/05/23
Sunday Post - 11/12/23
Sunday Post - 11/19/23
Can't Wait for With a Little Luck by Marissa Meyer
2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - November Wrap Up
October 2023 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm about 21 days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 78 out of 52 books (not including children's books).
I've read 4 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment