Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday Post - 01/28/24

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Sunday we celebrated Baby Boy turning 3. It has essentially rained the entire last week. But this was a mostly normal week other than that. We did go to the library on Tuesday. The kids wanted to go to the park, but I knew they would end up with wet bottoms if they did. We did get groceries Tuesday too. Thursday afternoon we baked cupcakes. Little Girl loves to cook/bake etc. I'd promised her we would make them. And so we did. We ran out of time to make the frosting though, so we did that Friday morning. We also did normal school on Friday, and we had to go to a funeral after getting Baby Boy from school. Saturday, I was so sick of being stuck inside that I took the big kids to the store to buy new cleats for baseball/softball season. That's really it. I haven't been reading for two weeks because I've been devouring a Netflix show. I'm almost done with it so I'll get back to reading. Thankfully, I'm still ahead of schedule for the year's goals.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Rocky Mountain Promise (Sisters of the Rockies, # 2) by Misty M Beller (4 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Didn't Get to in 2023
Wednesday: Can't Wait for The Outlaw Noble Salt by Amy Harmon
Thursday: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up
Friday: Homeschool Friday - The Adventures of Captain Underpants

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Rocky Mountain Promise (Sisters of the Rockies, # 2) by Misty M Beller
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday?
Thursday: Review of Flame and Ember (The Kingsleys, # 1) by MA Nichols
Friday: Homeschool Friday?

Don’t forget to link up for the 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2024 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment