Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Bookish People You Want to Meet. However, I'm actually not one of those people who really wants to meet celebrities and such. I go by the philosophy that people will let you down, and the thing is, I consider the bloggers I follow to fall into the same category of celebrity as authors and other bookish people. SO...I'm cheating this week and doing my Top 10 Favorite Covers.
1) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
2) The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
3) The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
4) Need by Carrie Jones (Book 1 is not my favorite, but the rest of the series is really pretty with the contrast of the gold and black.)
5) The Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon
6) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
7) The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate
8) Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto (I haven't read this series yet. I've seen mixed reviews about it, but the covers are awesome.)
9) Matched series by Ally Condie (Also haven't read this series yet, but I like the simple cover designs.)
And because I can't decide who makes the 10th, because there are tons of great covers out there, I figured I'd just stop at 9. What are you favorite book covers? Let me know!
I love all of those covers!!! Great choices :DReplyDelete
Totally agreeing and lovin' most of these covers as well. I too haven't read the Halo series but their covers are rockin' for sure! And let's be honest....I really do judge a book by it's cover a lot of the time. Great choices!ReplyDelete
Attempt #2 of comment posting... I am lovin' most of these covers! I love how you chose full series because if 1 cover is awesome, typically they all are. Showing equal love to all books in a series. Love that! I too haven't read the Halo series but their covers are rockin'! And if I'm being honest....I do judge a book by it's cover *most* of the time. Great choices!ReplyDelete
Great cover picks. I love the cover for Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly. Kiersten White's Paranormalcy series has nice covers too. So many to pick from!ReplyDelete
Most of those picks are my favorite's as well! I love love LOVE the Fallen covers, they are sooo beautiful :) Thanks for stopping by on my blog as well !!ReplyDelete