Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Not Read

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Hyped Books I've Not Read.

So before you all berate me for having not read the following books, please know that all of these are on my TBR list. I do hope/plan to get around to each of these…eventually. Of course, there are a ton of books that have been hyped that I haven’t read, but scrolling through my TBR list I went looking for the ones that had the most ratings on Goodreads (typically meaning the most amount of people have actually read these). I excluded any classics because come on…classics are classics for a reason.

  1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith (75,137)
  2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (66,822)
  3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell (67,413)
  4. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, # 1) by Sarah J Maas (122,593)
  5. Finale (Hush Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick (82,447)
  6. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, # 1) by Kiersten White (70,474)
  7. Across the Universe (Across the Universe, # 1) by Beth Revis (80,047)
  8. Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, # 2) by Janet Evanovich (106,497)
  9. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles (159,125)
  10. Me Before You (Me Before You, # 1) by Jojo Moyes (217,649)

Which books have received a lot of hype that you’ve yet to read? Which ones of these should I bump up higher on my TBR list? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveNovember 28, 2016 at 8:36 PM

    The only one of these that really interests me right now is Throne of Glass. Could be because of my current tendencies towards YA or NA Fantasy. And some of the ones you've listed I've not heard of yet so I must've missed the hype surrounding those so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Throne of Glass + Landline - those have been on my TBR since the beginning of time, so I really need to get around to reading them one of these days. :P I'd definitely recommend picking up The Statistical Probability, though! It's such a lovely, fluffy read - perfect for the summer months. I think you'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete