Monday, April 1, 2019

March 2019 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 3 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, # 8) by Darynda Jones
In Another Life by CC Hunter
Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker

I have reviewed 6 books. *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, # 1) by Darynda Jones
The Sound of Drowning by Katherine Fleet
The Keto All Day Cookbook by Martina Šlajerová
In Another Life by CC Hunter
This is the Day by Tim Tebow
Bible Journaling for the Fine Artist by Melissa Fischer & Kate Peiffer

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 03/03/19
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 03/10/19
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 03/17/19
Sunday Post - 03/24/19
Spring 2019 TBR List
Can't Wait for Spin the Dawn (The Blood of the Stars, # 1) by Elizabeth Lim
Can't Wait for Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson
Can't Wait for The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
Can't Wait for Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker
2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge - March Wrap Up
Happy 8th Blogoversary Giveaway

Goals:
I'm on schedule with my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 30 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read 1 out of 5-10 series enders.

1 comment:

  1. You did good. I listened to First Grave on the Right years ago on audio but didn't continue the series. I should, I liked it. Just hate audio....
    Happy April!

    ReplyDelete