Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Post - 01/17/21

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Well a teacher at the kids' school tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday. This isn't a teacher that either of my kids have direct contact with, but the school closed for cleaning and quarantine until next week. That meant the kids were home with me all week. I had been planning to work on freezer meal prep while they were at school, but I just tried to look at this like an opportunity for me to soak up the last little bit of time I have with just the two of them before Baby Boy takes up so much of my attention. The weather was cold and rainy Monday so we were stuck inside. Tuesday, the kids were a bit stir crazy. It's just been too cold for us to get out most days. Wednesday, my mom came to watch the kids while I worked on my freezer meals. She was able to get them outside which was much needed. Thursday, I had my last ultrasound and doctor's appointment. Friday, Grammy came over to watch the kids while I finished up my freezer meal prep. Saturday, we moved some things to our storage unit that we've gotten for during our home rennovation and we have to empty the main living areas of our house. I can't believe we're only down to 4 days until Baby Boy's arrival! I said before, but I have just a few posts scheduled through the end of January and then I'm taking a break the entire month of February. I already have some posts scheduled for March, so I'll be back. I just don't know how active I'll be during all of this time. We'll have a newborn as well as a house renovation project going on.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Knockout by Sajni Patel (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Cast in Firelight (Wickery, # 1) by Dana Swift
Thursday: Review of Dreams of Savannah by Roseanna M White
Friday: 2020 EOY Book Survey

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Vanishing at Loxby Manor by Abigail Wilson
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2021 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment