Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of Q1/Q2 2021.
- A Court of Silve Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 4) by Sarah J Maas
- A Good Day for Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram, # 2) by Darynda Jones
- Beguiled (Betwixt & Between, # 3) by Darynda Jones
- The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
- Sword of Rage (Reigning Kingdoms, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
- Winning the Gentleman (Hearts of the Heath, # 2) by Kristi Ann Hunter
- Twice Shy by Sarah Hogle
- Sunkissed by Kasie West
- A Proper Scoundrel by Esther Hatch
- The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, # 3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Which books are you most looking forward to in the first half of 2021? Let me know!