This challenge is for all of you series readers who are scared to death of that last book in the series. You anxiously await it. You stalk it. You get your hands on it as soon as possible. But then…you put off reading it for fear that it might not be everything you thought it would be. Or, maybe you just have a backlog of series started and you need to finish that last book.
Join us in knocking out those pesky last books in a series. This is your chance. Here’s your motivation. Better than that, we have prizes!
Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
Check out the the sign up post to join!
- Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Unforgiven (Fallen, # 4) by Lauren Kate
- Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
- Brave (Contours of the Heart, # 4) by Tammara Webber
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
- Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
- Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, # 3) by Kerstin Gier
- Sempre: Redemption (Sempre, # 2) by JM Darhower
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, # 7) by Sarah J Maas
- Almost a Bride (The Bride Ships, # 4) by Jody Hedlund
- Game Changer (The Field Party, # 6) by Abbi Glines
The Prince of Spies (Hope and Glory, # 3) by Elizabeth Camden The Indebted Earl (Serendipity & Secrets, # 3) by Erica Vetsch A Proper Scoundrel (Proper, # 3) by Esther Hatch
Of course, I likely won't get to some of these (a few of them have been on my goals list for the last seven years), or I'll come across a new/new-to-me series that I read the entire series during 2021. My real goal is level 2. These are just the enders on my radar right now.