Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Post - 03/21/21

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

I'm still adjusting to three children. We're settling into a pretty good daily routine, but I'm still trying to figure out how to fit blogging into the mix. Baby Boy is a good sleeper. He's overall a really good baby. Most of the time the struggles come when more than one child needs something from me at the same time. I'm actually reading right now when I can (which isn't often). My last grandparent, Nanny, hasn't been doing so well. She's been in and out of the hospital since about the time Baby Boy was born. We were able to go see her two Saturdays ago. That was much needed. She got to meet Baby Boy and we got to spend some time with her. She lives about 3 hours away so visiting regularly isn't easy. Little Girl left yesterday to go with my parents to the Smokey Mountains. She'll be gone all of spring break. I'm glad she'll get the experience, and I'm actually thankful to have a little more 1 on 1 time with our middle child. Being in the middle is hard, isn't it? No new books this week.

THE PAST TWO WEEKS:

Monday 3/8: Review of First Comes Like (Modern Love, # 3) by Alisha Rai (4 Stars)
Thursday 3/11: Review of Forever Phoebe by Chalon Linton (4 Stars)
Monday 3/15: Review of Namesake (Fable, # 2) by Adrienne Young (4 Stars)
Tuesday 3/16: Top Ten Spring 2021 TBR List
Wednesday 3/17: Can't Wait for A Proper Scoundrel by Esther Hatch

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Encouraging Words for Mothers: Morning Evening: Daily Devotions for a Mother's Soul by Michelle Medlock Adams
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Thursday: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge - March Wrap Up

Don’t forget to link up for the 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2021 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment