Sunday, May 1, 2022

Sunday Post - 05/01/22

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

I've been getting a lot of painting done at the house during Baby Boy's naps this week. On Tuesday, Little Boy told me his ear was hurting and he couldn't hear well. After having the flu last week, I figured that was the perfect storm for an ear infection. Baby Boy had a wellness check up scheduled for Thursday so I called the doctor to see if I could bring Little Boy in at the same time and they said yes. So Thursday we ran to the doctor. Both boys have ear infections. Baby Boy's was lingering from before so we switched antibiotics. He's in the top 3% for height and is average for weight. I stopped by the pharmacy on the way home to drop off their prescriptions. Then got good behavior treats and gas in my car. When I got home my parents were right behind us. We'd gotten our windows replaced last week so my dad was coming by to get back to work on our house. My mom ended up watching the kids for me so I could go to field day for Little Girl. That's the first event I've been able to go to for her class. I dropped her off at the house and ran back to the pharmacy to pick up the medicine. Friday I ran to get groceries after taking the kids to school, and my dad came back to work on the house. He got the big window in our living room framed out. It looks so good. Saturday, we went to my niece's wedding. And then came home and crashed. I finally got a little reading done without falling asleep. I'm just so tired these days.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - April Wrap Up
Thursday: Review of Manor for Sale, Baron Included by Esther Hatch (4.5 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: April EOM Wrap Up
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Saturday: Review of Games in a Ballroom by Jentry Flint

Don’t forget to link up for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2022 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment