Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Loved 10+ Years Ago.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend
- A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Crazy Love by Frances Chan
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Which books were you loving ten years ago? Let me know!