Thursday, March 2, 2023

January & February 2023 EOM Wrap Ups

January Wrap Up

I read 7 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Falling for the Cowgirl (Colorado Cowboys, # 4) by Jody Hedlund
Charlotte's Web by EB White
Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, # 26) by Janet Evanovich
Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn
Scotland's Melody by Katie Stewart Stone
The Call of the Sea by Sian Ann Bessey
Mr. Gardiner and the Governess (Clairvoir Castle Romances, # 1) by Sally Britton

I have reviewed 4 books. *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Forgiving What You Can't Forget by Lysa TerKeurst
A Hard Day for a Hangover (Sunshine Vicram, # 3) by Darynda Jones
*Reforming Lord Niel (Inglewood, # 5) by Sally Britton
Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 01/01/23
Sunday Post - 01/08/23
Sunday Post - 01/15/23
Sunday Post - 01/22/23
Top Ten Books I Read in 2022
Top Ten Most Anticpated Releases Q1/Q2 2023
Can't Wait for The Only Game in Town by Lacie Waldon
Can't Wait for The Last Chance Cowboy (Colorado Cowboys, # 5) by Jody Hedlund
Can't Wait for Return to Satterthwaite Court (Somerset Stories, # 3) by Mimi Matthews
Can't Wait for Happy Place by Emily Henry
2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up
2022 EOY Wrap Up
2022 Book Survey

Goals:
I'm a few days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 7 out of 52 books (not including children's books).
I've read 0 out of 5-10 series enders.

February Wrap Up

I read 10 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Built to Last by Erin Hahn
*The Last Chance Cowboy (Colorado Cowboys, # 5) by Jody Hedlund
A Companion for the Count (Clairvoir Castle Romances, # 2) by Sally Britton
Borrow My Heart (Borrow My Heart, # 1) by Kasie West
Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy? by Gary L Thomas
Sir Andrew and the Authoress (Clairvoir Castle Romances, # 3) by Sally Britton
Her Unsuitable Match (Supposed Scandal, # 1) by Sally Britton
Letters for Phoebe (Promise of Forever After, # 1) by Sally Britton
The Only Game in Town by Lacie Waldon
His Unexpected Heiress (Entangled Inheritance, # 2) by Sally Britton

I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Scotland's Melody by Katie Stewart Stone
The Reluctant Baronet by Elizabeth Watkins
Falling for the Cowgirl (Colorado Cowboys, # 4) by Jody Hedlund
*The Last Chance Cowboy (Colorado Cowboys, # 5) by Jody Hedlund
A Forgotten Fall (A Lord for All Seasons, # 3) by Nadine Millard (DNF @ 60%)

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 02/05/23
Sunday Post - 02/12/23
Sunday Post - 02/19/23
Sunday Post - 02/26/23
Can't Wait for Borrow My Heart (Borrow My Heart, # 1) by Kasie West
Can't Wait for To Have and to Heist by Sara Desai
Can't Wait for Rocky Mountain Rendezvous (Sisters of the Rockies, # 1) by Misty M Beller
Can't Wait for Painting the Summer (Return to Inglewood, # 1) by Sally Britton
2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm a few days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 17 out of 52 books (not including children's books).
I've read 1 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment