Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I just recently did the topic of Top 10 Books I’d Want on a Desert Island, so I’m choosing the next old topic in line for me. So, here’s my Top 10 Books I Can’t Believe I’ve Never Read.
1) Emma by Jane Austen – I own it. I just haven’t gotten around to it. I will I promise. Sometime….
2) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte – My 6th grade teacher read this one to us, but I think I remember her saying she skipped some parts. Either way, I’ve never personally read it. I have started it and made it to chapter 3, but that’s as much progress as I’ve made.
3) Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte – This is another one I’ve started and I’ve made it to chapter 2. but I’m not actively reading it right now.
4) Cinder by Marissa Meyer – This is on my TBR list, but I’m already two books behind. Seems like everyone else in the world has read it though.
5) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake – Another one that I think everyone else in the world has read and has said this was great.
6) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Another one I’ve heard great things about but just haven’t gotten my hands on a copy yet.
7) Ten by Gretchen McNeil – I’ve heard great reviews of this one, and some reviews where the reader wasn’t as impressed as they wanted to be. Either way, I’m really excited about this one. Maybe I’ll get it for Christmas or something.
8) This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers – Also heard great things about this one. I just have no idea how I haven’t read it. I’m not made of money. Geez….what do you people expect from me. J
9) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – I’m getting a copy of this book one way or the other. But still haven’t been able to fork out the money on this one either. Another hopeful for Christmas.
10) Dracula by Bram Stoker – With as many vampire books as I’ve read and I’ve never read the original….*hangs my head in shame*.
So yeah, that’s my Top 10 Books I Can’t Believe I’ve Never Read. There’s only so much time. And only so much money. I’ll get to them…*sigh* one day. What's your top 10 this week?