Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top
10 11 Most Anticipated Books of 2013.
1) The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, # 3) by Richelle Mead – After the way The Golden Lily Ended, I’m very much looking forward to exploring The Indigo Spell. Can’t wait to see where these characters go.
2) Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, # 3) by Cassandra Clare – Yep. Clockwork Prince was one of my 5 Star reads this year, so I’m about dying to know what’s going to happen between Tessa, Jem, and Will. Oh and to find out the story of Will’s sister.
3) Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, # 1) by Richelle Mead – New series by Richelle Mead….oh yeah!!!!
4) Dare You To by Katie McGarry – With Pushing the Limits also getting a 5 Star rating from me this year, I’m more than anticipating Dare You To. After reading the first chapter, I’m already liking where Beth’s story seems to be going.
5) Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire – Oh yeah. Beautiful Disaster was a beautiful train wreck that you just couldn’t look away from. Why not come back for me?
6) Fragments by Dan Wells – Partials was a pleasant surprise for me. I have read a good bit of dystopian and post-apocalyptic over the past few years, but this was my first experience with “robots.” I really enjoyed it and can’t wait for the next installment.
7) Inferno (The Chronicles of Nick, # 4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Ok so I haven’t read book 3 yet, but I’m getting there.
8) Hopeless by Colleen Hooever – Slammed and Point of Retreat both got extremely high ratings from me. I loved Will and Layken, and I’m looking for some more of the same high intensity, strong emotional connections from Colleen Hoover.
9) Bloodlines # 4 by Richelle Mead - Which is currently untitled and without a cover, but that doesn’t mean I’m not anticipating it more than 90% of other books set to be released in 2013.
10) Daughter of Smoke & Bone # 3 by Laini Taylor– Also currently untitled and without a cover, and I haven’t even read Days of Blood and Starlight yet. But it doesn’t matter. This one will be read!!!!
11) Divergent # 3 by Veronica Roth – Also currently untitled and without a cover. Must have…as…soon….as….possible!
(Can we just note that perhaps my lists need to be Top 11 Tuesday from now on since I obviously can’t keep my list narrowed down to 10? My goodness, what’s wrong with me? Rebellion. It runs through my veins.)
And that ladies and gentlemen is my Top *clears throat* 11 Most Anticipated Books of 2013. What about you? Which books are you anticipating for next year? Let me know!