Like last year, I'm participating in Kimba's March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
My goals are subject to change as I will have some ARCs and new releases that must be read immediately (Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover anyone???).
- 1) The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest (Millennium, # 3) by Stieg Larsson
- 2) Inhuman (Fetch, # 1) by Kat Falls
- 3) Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, # 1) by Rebecca Ethington
- 4) The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 2) by Michelle Hodkin
- 5) Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, # 1) by Susan Dennard
- 6) Article 5 (Article 5, # 1) by Kristen Simmons
- 7) Pivot Point (Pivot Point, # 1) by Kasie West
- 8) Shatter Me (Shatter Me, # 1) by Tahereh Mafi
- 9) Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, # 1) by Jennifer Estep
- 10) A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin (I doubt I’ll finish this one, but a girl can hope, right?)
- 11) Passion (Fallen, # 3) by Lauren Kate
Will you be participating in this challenge? Got any books you've been putting off that you finally want to pick up? Let me know!