Like last year, I'm participating in Kimba's March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
My goals are subject to change as I will have some ARCs and new releases that must be read immediately (Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover anyone???).
- 1) The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest (Millennium, # 3) by Stieg Larsson
- 2) Inhuman (Fetch, # 1) by Kat Falls
- 3) Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, # 1) by Rebecca Ethington
- 4) The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 2) by Michelle Hodkin
- 5) Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, # 1) by Susan Dennard
- 6) Article 5 (Article 5, # 1) by Kristen Simmons
- 7) Pivot Point (Pivot Point, # 1) by Kasie West
- 8) Shatter Me (Shatter Me, # 1) by Tahereh Mafi
- 9) Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, # 1) by Jennifer Estep
- 10) A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin (I doubt I’ll finish this one, but a girl can hope, right?)
- 11) Passion (Fallen, # 3) by Lauren Kate
Will you be participating in this challenge? Got any books you've been putting off that you finally want to pick up? Let me know!
This challenge totally got my attention, I have a couple books that I've been putting off and I really need to read them, maybe I'll participate in the challenge, by the way, your reading list looks interesting. :)ReplyDelete
Good luck!! I was tempted to put A Game of Thrones on my list but I probably won't finish it...I might add it to the list anyway. You have a great selection!ReplyDelete
What better to have an excuse to read all the ones you've been putting off. :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I hope you get to participate.ReplyDelete
Haha...it's a lofty goal. But go big or go home, right? Thanks for stopping by!ReplyDelete
Oh you have some good ones on your list!ReplyDelete
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings