Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November EOM Wrap Up

I'm trying to settle into motherhood. Knowing that Ever would be arriving in October, I scheduled myself a blogging break for the entire month of November. I did have a few reviews scheduled for the month, but that was about it. Even though Ever and I don't quite have a daily routine down this month off was NECESSARY. I cannot imagine if I had tried to keep up with daily blog posts for November. That being said, I've got December fully booked with posts, but goodness knows I still don't know how I'll keep up as much as I want to. My house is a wreck. The dishes aren't done. Laundry's on the couch. And I'm lucky if I get a shower every day, but I wouldn't trade these days for anything. I have gotten some reading done, but not as much as pre-baby or even pre-pregnancy. I hope you all had a great November and Happy Thanksgiving (for the US)!

I have read 6 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson
The Praying Woman's Devotional: Let God's Word Change Your Life by Stormie Omartian
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, # 1) by Laini Taylor (re-read)
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez
*Paradise Road (Paradise, # 2) by CJ Duggan

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Surviving Ice (Burying Water, # 4) by KA Tucker
The Lies About Truth by Courtney C Stevens
Whisper by Heather Hildenbrand
The Praying Woman's Devotional: Let God's Word Change Your Life by Stormie Omartian
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, # 1) by Laini Taylor (Upon Further Review)

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 172 & Stacking the Shelves - 124
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge – November Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 14 days ahead on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 96 out of 104 books. (3 ahead of schedule)
I've read 13 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment