Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2015.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover (review coming soon)
- The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson (review coming soon)
- Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens (review coming soon)
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West (review coming soon)
- Red (True Reign, # 2) by Jennifer Anne Davis (review coming Thursday)
- Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, # 1) by Pierce Brown
- Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, # 2) by Pierce Brown
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Unbreakable by Rebecca Shea
- 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker
- A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin
Which books made your top favorite reads from 2015? Let me know!