Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Want Santa to Bring Me.
- Winter (Lunar Chronicles, # 4) by Marissa Meyer
- Their Fractured Light (Starbound, # 3) by Meagan Spooner & Aime Kaufman
- The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
- On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nightime Sleep by Gary Ezzo
- Esther: A Royal Beauty (A Dangerous Beauty, # 1) by Angela Hunt
- The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson (already read but do not own)
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, # 3) by Susan Ee
- Split Second (Pivot Point, # 2) by Kasie West
- Inspiring You (Unraveling You, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
- Extreme Wordsearch Puzzle Books by Parragon Books - Is it totally weird that I've been kind of craving a good search-a-word?
Which books are you hoping that Santa brings you? Let me know!