Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten 2016 Releases I Didn't Read.
- Built (Saints of Denver, # 1) by Jay Crownover
- Never Never Pt 3 (Never Never, # 1) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher - I have in my possession and it's even short, but I've heard that it was kind of a let down so I've been putting it off.
- Riders (Riders, # 1) by Veronica Rossi
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, # 1) by Cassandra Clare - Also in my possession. I think it's the length of this one that's had me waiting to start it.
- The Great Hunt (Eurona Duology, # 1) by Wendy Higgins - I actually got this one as a review book LAST YEAR! I started it, but it wasn't hooking my attention. Holly enjoyed it so I know I want to come back to it.
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, # 4) by Maggie Stiefvater - I really have no excuse on this one. I own it, but I've just been trying to catch up on review books.
- The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine - I got approved for this one for review, but there was issues downloading it. I was so bummed.
- The Last Star (The 5th Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey - Also in my possession, but again I'm putting it off because I've heard it wasn't the best ending to the series that I've enjoyed so much.
- PS I Like You by Kasie West - No excuses. I hope my library gets this one soon.
- The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson - Also one I own. I just got it for Christmas so hopefully I'll pick it up soon.
- Harry Potter & the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling & Jack Thorne - Sheesh, I think I own almost all of these books on my list. I own this one too, but only in hardcopy and those aren't as easy to read these days running around chasing my one year old.
- Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, # 1) by Kendare Blake - I've got this one for review, but I saw the ratings start coming in for it and since it wasn't getting high marks I keep putting it off.
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer - Yep...no specific reason for not picking this one up yet either.
Are there any of these that I need to move up to the top of my TBR list immediately? Which books did you not get around to in 2016? Let me know!