Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Bought/Borrowed Because....
- Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, # 1) by Pierce Brown - Picked up because of Kimba @ The Caffeinated Reviewer.
- Me Before You (Me Before You, # 1) by Jojo Moyes - Picked up because I first saw The Aussie Zombie's review (I'd link to it but her blog is no longer available), but then Paula and I went to see the movie and that settled my desire to read it.
- All Lined Up (Rusk University, # 1) by Cora Carmack - Picked up because of Naomi @ Nomi's Paranormal Palace (she's since changed her blog name).
- Breathe Annie Breathe (Hundred Oaks, # 5) by Miranda Kenneally - Picked up because of Anna Reads (her blog is also no longer active, but someone else has created a new blog with the same name).
- Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones - I didn't actually read her reviews, but I saw Kimba constantly rating these books four and five stars so when I had the opportunity I checked them out and loved them.
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord - I can't remember who I saw review this one, but I remember it sticking in my head.
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle - Read because of Jennifer's review on Goodreads.
- Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich - Because of my sister's word of mouth review.
- When It's Real by Erin Watt - Because of Holly's review.
- Partials (Partials, # 1) by Dan Wells - Because of The Aussie Zombie's review.
So tell me, which books have you read based solely off reading someone else's review? Let me know!