Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Things that Make Your Life as a Reader/Blogger Easier.
- 1) Kindle - My goodness where would I be without my kindles? I love phyiscal books, but it's just so stinkin' easy to take all of my ebooks with me in one device. AWESOME!
- 2) Kindle App on my phone - And what's better than that is if I've left my kindle at home I can always just bust out the cell phone.
- 3) Kindle cover with book light - I've got a kindle fire that I usually use to read if it's dark, but I also have this handy book cover that has a book light attached to it for my regular kindle. This is the one I have. (not an affiliate link)
- 4) Google Calendar - Keeps me organized.
- 5) Blogger Planning Kit from Clean Mama's printable shop at Etsy (not an affiliate link) - Also keeps me organized.
- 6) Highlighting/notes making feature on Kindle - I don't know how I used to write reviews without taking notes.
- 7) Planning ahead/scheduling - I'm currently scheduled until mid-November, with the exception of a couple of October dates that I'm holding for something specific. It takes so much pressure off of me to be scheduled ahead of time.
- 8) Book Depository's Free International Shipping - Makes hosting international giveaways so easy. However, my latest giveaways have actually been coming out of some birthday giftcards to Amazon and thus have not been international.
- 9) Other bloggers who do a tips and tricks post periodically - This is a huge help to me. I wish I knew enough to do these kinds of posts, but I just don't feel like I do.
- 10) Goodreads - Anyone who reads ever should have a Goodreads account.
- 11) Audiobooks - There's a lot of debate for and against audiobooks. They have their cons for sure, but they definitely help me keep up with my reading goals since I can multitask with listening to audiobooks.
What are the top things that make your reading/blogging life easier? Let me know!