Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Books in my Beach Bag

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books in my Beach Bag.

You guys...I'm going to the beach in like 3 days! This is the perfect topic for me this week. I'm going to include the books I'm actually taking with me to the beach this weekend.

  1. The Immortal Crown (Age of X, # 2) by Richelle Mead
  2. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
  3. Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, # 1) by Susan Dennard
  4. Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
  5. Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
  6. Driftwood Tides by Gina Holmes
  7. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
  8. Tristain: Finding Hope (Nova, # 3.5) by Jessica Sorensen
  9. The Kiss of Deception (This Remnant Chronicles, # 1) by Mary E Pearson
  10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

What do you guys think about my beach reads? What would you take to the beach with you? Let me know!

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Even In Paradise! You chose some great books, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something Strange and Deadly and Fangirl made my list, too!
    My Top Ten: http://vampireandotherparanormalthingsqueen.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keeley! Hope you get to read Even in Paradise soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when I find someone who has the same books as me on their TTT lists! :) Thanks for stopping by Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, Sandy! I hope you'll enjoy all of these, and have fun this weekend (I'm a little bit jealous).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Fangirl is one of my favorite books ever, and Something
    Strange and Deadly is really great. And I can't wait to read The Kiss of
    Deception! I hope you'll enjoy all of these books, and thanks for
    stopping by my TTT earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I love the mix of fantasy and contemporary in it -- and I'm intrigued by Something Strange and Deadly too!

    Of all those books, the only one I've read is Fangirl, and I found it entertaining. The concept and the (self-deprecating fangirl) humour is fascinating, and it makes a perfect light read.

    Hope you enjoy your time at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Aleksandra! It was a great weekend! I'm glad to be home and back with hubby, but not ready to get back to work and real life. I just love the beach! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still didn't get to any of those. I finished Tristan: Finding Hope, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, and I started The Immortal Crown. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Petra!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finished To All the Boys I've Loved and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to type my review for it. Still have to start the Kiss of Deception. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't get around to Something Strange and Deadly or Fangirl yet. I'm looking forward to both though. Thanks for stopping by Nath!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn @ Tale of Two DoxiesNovember 28, 2016 at 8:34 PM

    Great list! I. Also am excited to read Kiss of Deception and To All The Boys. Several of these are new to me so ill have to check those out. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooooo, they all sound goo!

    ReplyDelete