Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Post - 235

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

This week flew by and was so slow all at the same time. Little Girl had her 15 month check up at the doctor's office on Monday. That went well. She's in the top 10% for her height and top 40% for weight. She's not a baby anymore! Valentine's Day was low-key for us. Husband bought us all chocolate and my mom sent us some homemade cookies. YUM! I don't know what happened Wednesday night, but she kept waking up every 3ish hours. Ugh it was like having a newborn all over again. And even though Little Girl and I are feeling much better from our colds, Husband seems to have gotten hit and is struggling through it all now. I'm doing all I can to keep myself and Little Girl from getting it from him again. Husband's sister and family were here visiting this week to celebrate her birthday.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Making Faces by Amy Harmon (5 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Slow Building Relationships
Wednesday: Waiting on Lucky in Love by Kasie West

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Chaos (Mayhem, # 3) by Jamie Shaw
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2017 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you all feel better. It's that time of year for all kinds of bugs to be passed back and forth. My week felt busy and slow at the same time. I got a lot of reading done though:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade cookies are the best! I'm not sure if I've read anything for the Series Ender Challenge this month, but since I got three last month, I'm not too stressed about it.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the little one and glad to hear she's feeling better. They sure do grow quickly.

    sherry @ fundinmental
    Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your little girl is better and you low key Valentine's day sounds nice. I'm glad your daughter's check-up went well also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to get a lot of reading done. Thanks for commenting Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they? I hope you're doing well with the challenge. There's still plenty of time to meet your goal for the year. Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry...I can see where I didn't communicate well. We celebrated my husband's sister's birthday...not Little Girl's. :) Thanks Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Deborah! I'm sorry I'm so far behind on responding to comments!

    ReplyDelete