Saturday, February 25, 2017

2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up

Time for our second Monthly Wrap Up for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know and Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!

Since the January Wrap Up, Sandy finished three series enders: Long Way Home (Thunder Road, # 3) by Katie McGarry, Havoc (Mayhem, # 4) by Jamie Shaw, & Raven King (The Raven Cycle, # 4) by Maggie Stiefvater. Holly didn't finish any series enders this month.

Which series enders did you finish? Link the up below. Don't forget to include the title, your name, & your blog name (Ex: Requiem - Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know) Also, the February giveaway runs from February 25th - March 25th. On March 25th we will use random.org and the linky entries to pull a winner.

4 comments:

  1. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveFebruary 25, 2017 at 4:44 PM

    Wow Sandy! You were on it with the series enders this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the Thunderroad series, I have the first two and hope to dive in soon. I did love the Raven Cycle though :) You are doing awesome on this challenge I need to kick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...yeah those were two I'd been anticipating and one I'd been putting off. :) Unfortunately, I haven't done as well since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed the Thunder Road series, but not quite as much as her Pushing the Limits series. I hope you get to read it soon (if you haven't already). Good luck with the challenge! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete