Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Ten Books I Read Because of the Book Cover.
Most of these books ended up being 3 Stars or less. But a few turned out to be gold nuggets. I've since learned more about my reading preferences and to look deeper than a pretty cover.
- The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter, # 1) by Melinda Salisbury
- A Thousand Nights by EK Johnston
- The Selection (The Selection, # 1) by Kiera Cass
- Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, # 1) by Marissa Meyer
- Need (Need, # 1) by Carrie Jones
- Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, # 1) by Melissa Marr
- Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, # 1) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, # 1) by Melissa de la Cruz
- Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, # 1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Which books have you read based only on their covers? Which ones turned out to be great picks? And which ones were a waste of time? Let me know!