Thursday, February 2, 2017

January 2017 EOM Wrap Up

January's read have started 2017 off with a bang. Not only is 8 books read this month a great number for me, but these have been some really good books. If this is any indication of how my reading will go throughout 2017, well then I'm super excited.

I have read 8 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Coming Up for Air (Hundred Oaks, # 8) by Miranda Kenneally
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson
The Radius of Us by Marie Marquardt
100 Hours (100 Hours, # 1) by Rachel Vincent
The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
Mr. President (White House Duology, # 1) by Katy Evans
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, # 1) by Amy Harmon

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 2) by Rae Carson
The Radisu of Us by Marie Marquardt
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, # 2) by Sarah J Maas
By Your Side by Kasie West

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 228 & Stacking the Shelves - 163
Sunday Post - 229 & Stacking the Shelves - 164
Sunday Post - 230 & Stacking the Shelves - 165
Sunday Post - 231 & Stacking the Shelves - 166
Sunday Post - 232
Top Ten 2016 Releases I Didn't Read (But Plan To)
Ten Underrated Books
Ten Characters I'd Never Want as Family
Ten Books I Almost Want to Read Because of the Cover
Waiting on The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
Waiting on Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, # 1) by Renee Ahdieh
Waiting on The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
Waiting on Windfall by Jennifer E Smith
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up
Discussions Only We Know: Books Change Lives So What Changes Do You Want to Make?
Problems Only We Know: Deal Bundles
2016 EOY Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm a couple of days behind on my Bible reading plan.
I've read 8 out of 52 books.
I've read 1 out of 10-12 series enders.

2 comments:

  1. I need to read Crown of Midnight. :-) You had a great month for reading though! Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each book in the Throne of Glass series gets better and better. Hope you get around to it soon! And Happy February to you too Freda!

    ReplyDelete