Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On.
I went with sequels already released that I can't wait to read, as well as sequels yet to be released that I'm dying to read!
1. The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, # 4) by Richelle Mead
2. Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, # 3) by KA Tucker
3. Requiem (Delirium, # 3) by Lauren Oliver
4. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, # 2) by RL LaFevers
5. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, # 3) by Marissa Meyer
6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 2) by Michelle Hodkin
7. Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
8. Rome (Marked Men, # 3) by Jay Crownover
9. Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo (not pictured)
10. The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, # 2) by Rick Yancey (not pictured)
I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but since I'm already at 10, I'm going to cut myself off. Which sequels are you dying to get your hands on? Let me know!