Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Favorite Authors in X Genre.
I dont think I have 10 favorite authors in one particular genre. So...I'm choosing several genres.
1) Carrie Ryan - The Forest of Hands & Teeth series
2) Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games series
3) Veronica Roth - Divergent series
4) Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy series & Bloodlines series; also Georgina Kincaid series & Dark Swan series
5) Maggie Stiefvater - The Wolves of Mercy Falls (Shiver) series, The Scorpio Races, The Raven Cycle series, Gathering of Faerie series (Lament & Ballad)
6) Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instrument series & The Infernal Devices series
7) JK Rowling - Harry Potter series
8) Katie McGarry - Pushing the Limits & upcoming Dare You To
9) Jamie McGuire - Beautiful Disaster & upcoming Walking Disaster, also author of Providence series though I haven't read that one yet.
10) Colleen Hoover - Slammed & Point of Review
Yes I'm cheating...
11) Jane Austen - Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, Emma (not read yet), Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park (haven't finished reading), & Love & Friendship
12) Frances Chan - Crazy Love, Forgotten God, & others that I have yet to read but plan to.
13) Stormie Omartian - Power of a Praying Woman, Power of a Praying Wife, Power of a Praying Husband, Power of a Praying Church, Power of a Praying Parent, Power of Prayer to Change Your Marriage, etc.
And that's it guys, so far these are my favorite authors in these genres. As always, these are subject to change. What are your top favorite authors in any particular genre? Let me know!