Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With.

Well really it was a freebie week and I missed the week that this topic was done. So I decided to just use that topic for this week.

  1. Aspen from The Selection series by Kiera Cass
  2. Tess from the Legend series by Marie Lu
  3. Kate from Thing I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally
  4. Parker from Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
  5. Margo from Paper Towns by John Green
  6. Rain from Becoming Rain by KA Tucker
  7. Molly from 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
  8. Julia Buchanan from Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot
  9. Lyla from Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt
  10. Jane from the Jane’s Melody series by Ryan Winfield

Coming up with this list was actually easier than I expected. And I really just forced myself to stop once I made it to 10. I’m sure I could have kept going. What about you guys? Which characters did you just not connect with? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I can agree with Aspen. I really didn't like him at all.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete