Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 12 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, # 1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
*Deliverance (Defiance, # 3) by CJ Redwine
Unraveling You (Unraveling You, # 1) by Jessica Sorensen
Raveling You (Unraveling You, # 2) by Jessica Sorensen
Awakening You (Unraveling You, # 3) by Jessica Sorensen
The One (The Selection, # 3) by Kiera Cass
A Thousand Nights by EK Johnston
*Sweet (Contours of the Heart, # 3) by Tammara Webber
Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers
Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 1) by Rae Carson
Stealing Third by Marta Brown
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown

I have reviewed 9 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, # 5) by Katie McGarry
The Selection (The Selection, # 1) by Kiera Cass
The Elite (The Selection, # 2) by Kiera Cass
All Played Out (Rusk University, # 3) by Cora Carmack
For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker
*PS I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 2) by Jenny Han
Unbreakable (Unbreakable, # 1) by Rebecca Shea
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, # 1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E Smith

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 159 & Stacking the Shelves - 114
Sunday Post - 160 & Stacking the Shelves - 115
Sunday Post – 161 & Stacking the Shelves - 116
Sunday Post - 162
Sunday Post - 163 & Stacking the Shelves - 117
Top Ten Fairy Tale Retellings
Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most
Top Ten Auto Buy Authors
Waiting on Banished (Forbidden, # 2) by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Waiting on Until Friday Night (The Field Party, # 1) by Abbi Glines
Waiting on Built (Saints of Denver, # 1) by Jay Crownover
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge – August Wrap Up
Discussions Only We Know: Blogging Manifesto
Discussions Only We Know: 14 Words/Phrases that Should be Banned

Goals:
I'm 20 days ahead on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 76 out of 104 books. (7 ahead of schedule)
I've read 10 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment