Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Fall 2015 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Fall 2015 TBR List.

The good thing about currently having a gap in between review books from November 3rd – January 19th is that I can actually read any book I’m in the mood for rather than trying to read by release date. But that also means that my reading is often unpredictable. I can plan to read the following books, but my mood might take me down a very different path.

  1. The Lies About the Truth by Courtney C Stevens
  2. Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
  3. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
  4. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, # 4) by Marissa Meyer
  5. The Iron Trial (Magisterium, # 1) by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
  6. Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez
  7. Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, # 1) by Danielle L Jensen
  8. Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, # 1) by Rebecca Ethington
  9. Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
  10. Article 5 (Article 5, # 1) by Kristen Simmons

Which books are on your fall TBR list? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on Winter! I have read Ruin and Rising already and highly suggest it, plus there is more in that world with her new book Six of Crows coming out soon. I also need to read The Iron Trials.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete