Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2013.
You guys, I read SO MANY good books this year. And many of those books were by authors I haven't read before. It's no secret that I have a hard time keeping to ten choices on these posts, but this one might have been excessive. I just couldn't stop! I wanted to give credit to all of the new (to me) authors that have blown me away this year!
- 1) Rainbow Rowell (Eleanor & Park)
- 2) RL LaFevers (Grave Mercy)
- 3) Anne Eliot (Almost)
- 4) Jay Crownover (Rule, Jet, & Rome)
- 5) Brent Crawford (Carter Finally Gets It)
- 6) JA Redmerski (The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always)
- 7) KA Tucker (Ten Tiny Breaths, One Tiny Lie)
- 8) John & Stasi Eldredge (Captivating)
- 9) Kasie West (The Distance Between Us)
- 10) Gayle Forman (If I Stay, Where She Went)
- 11) Lauren Oliver (Delirium, Pandemonium)
- 12) Michelle Hodkin (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer)
- 13) Courtney Summers (This is Not a Test)
- 14) Leigh Bardugo (Shadow & Bone, Siege & Storm)
- 15) Rick Yancey (The 5th Wave)
- 16) Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky, Through the Ever Night, & Into the Still Blue)
- 17) Marissa Meyer (Cinder, Scarlet)
- 18) John Green (The Fault in Our Stars)
What authors have blown you away this year? Let me know!