Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 7 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Legend (Legend, # 1) by Marie Lu
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Riot (Mayhem, # 2) by Jamie Shaw
Divided We Fall (Divided We Fall, # 1) by Trent Reedy (not pictured)
Breathe Annie Breathe (Hundred Oaks, # 5) by Miranda Kenneally
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sara Ockler
A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 5) by George R R Martin

I have reviewed 11 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Rowdy (Marked Men, # 5) by Jay Crownover
Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, # 1) by Jamie McGuire
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, # 1) by Robin LaFevers (Upon Further Review)
Just One Day (Just One Day, # 1) by Gayle Forman
Maybe Not (Maybe, # 1.5) by Colleen Hoover (2014 Series Enders)
Carter Finally Gets It (Carter Finally Gets Its, # 1) by Brent Crawford (Upon Further Review)
Riot (Mayhem, # 2) by Jamie Shaw
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Becoming Rain (Burying Water, # 2) by KA Tucker
Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, # 1.5) by Katie McGarry
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, # 3) by Cassandra Clare (From the Ashes)

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 134 & Stacking the Shelves - 95
Sunday Post - 135 & Stacking the Shelves - 96
Sunday Post - 136 & Stacking the Shelves - 97
Sunday Post - 137 & Stacking the Shelves - 98
Top Ten Fantasy Books I Can’t Believe I Haven’t Read
Top Ten Dislikes About Fictional Romance
My Top Ten Book Related Problems
Top Ten Favorite Heroes
Waiting on Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, # 1) by Katie McGarry
Waiting on Sweet (Contours of the Heart, # 3) by Tammara Webber
Waiting on P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, # 2) by Jenny Han
Waiting on Asa (Marked Men, # 6) by Jay Crownover
Discussions Only We Know: Moral Standards
Discussions Only We Know: Repetitive Themes
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm up to date on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 22 out of 104 books. (6 ahead of schedule)
I've read 1 out of 10-12 series enders.

2 comments:

  1. You had a great month! Happy March reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Freda! Happy March reading to you too (even though March is mostly over). Sorry I'm so late responding!

    ReplyDelete