Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten 2014 New Releases I'm Stoked About.
- 1) Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, # 5) by Richelle Mead
- 2) Panic by Lauren Oliver
- 3) Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, # 3) by Laini Taylor
- 4) Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- 5) Nash (Marked Men, # 4) by Jay Crownover (no cover yet)
- 6) Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, # 4) by Katie McGarry (no cover yet)
- 7) Five Ways to Breathe (Ten Tiny Breaths, # 4) by KA Tucker (no cover yet)
- 8) Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, # 3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater (no cover yet)
- 9) Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo (no cover yet)
- 10) Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells
- 11) The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, # 2) by Rick Yancey (no cover yet)
- 12) Cress (Lunar Chronicles, # 3) by Marissa Meyer
- 13) City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, # 6) by Cassandra Clare (no cover yet)
- 14) Opposition (Lux, # 5) by Jennifer L Armentrout (no cover yet)
You guys know I'm a series reader, so there are many more that I haven't listed coming out in all the series that I have started. But these are the top ones I'm excited about. What 2014 New Releases are you stoked about?