Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I Want to Re-Read.
You guys I'm a huge re-reader. So much so that I've created two different features on my blog focused towards re-reads. From the Ashes is where I re-read books that I read before I started blogging, and I finally review them on the blog. And then Upon Further Review is where I take a second look at a book I've read and reviewed before to see if my original rating still stands.
So I think it stands to reason that I definitely have a list of books that I'm dying to re-read eventually. As a matter of fact, I just created a shelf on Goodreads dedicated to books I want to re-read. There's about 60 books on there now, but I'm sure that number will go up over time. Here are my top ten books (or series) from that list.
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling - Because you can never read Harry too many times.
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers - Because this book is just so good with a great message.
- City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, # 3) by Cassandra Clare - Through the end of the series.
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, # 1) by George R R Martin - Well...eventually when I finish catching up on this series, I'd like to re-read it because I know there's a ton of information that I've missed.
- Graceling (Graceling Realm, # 1) by Kristin Cashore - And Fire because both of these books are pretty epic.
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley - This book was such a pleasant surprise. I definitely want to give it a re-read.
- Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, # 1) by Katie McGarry - Because Noah and Echo started a love affair with Katie McGarry's writing.
- Slammed (Slammed, # 1) by Colleen Hoover - Because this is still probably my favorite book by Colleen Hoover.
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - Because I need more Katja Millay and I don't see anything expected to publish by her any time soon.
- The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, # 1) by Mary E Pearson - Because this book had so many twists and turns, I need to go back and re-read it for sure.
Oh my goodness guys! This list was so hard because as I was looking at my Goodreads shelf, I just kept thinking I NEED TO RE-READ ALL THE BOOKS! AH!
What books do you really want to re-read? Let me know!