Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Read.
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, # 3) by Maggie Stiefvater - I have this one in my possession, but I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
- Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo - Holly has this one. I'm just waiting on her to get to it first.
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin - I cannot wait to get my hands on this series finale!
- Ruins (Partials, # 3) by Dan Wells - Have this one in my possession, but I've not had time to get it started yet either. Ugh!
- Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, # 1.5) by Katie McGarry - I'm a little torn because I don't want any conflict for Noah and Echo, but I LOVE Katie McGarry!
- Opposition (Lux, # 5) by Jennifer L Armentrout - I want to get this finale read, but it keeps getting pushed down on my priority list. Also in my possession.
- Rapture (Fallen, # 4) by Lauren Kate - Another series finale I need to finish.
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, # 6) by Richelle Mead - Cannot wait to get my hands on this series finale, but this is one series I'm going to be sad to see finish because I doubt we'll get another spin-off series. Yet I can't wait to see how it wraps up.
- Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4) by Becca Fitzpatrick - Another finale I just need to get around to eventually.
- This Shattered World (Starbound, # 2) by Aime Kaufman & Meagan Spooner - I'm a little nervous about this one, but I can't wait to jump in.
- Out of Breath (Breathing, # 3) by Rebecca Donovan - I've been putting this one off because I've been told that there's a good bit of frustration in the beginning even though I've heard it ends in a good place.
- Unrequited (Woodlands, # 4) by Jen Frederick - No cover yet for this one. Dying to return to the Woodlands series.
- P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 1) by Jenny Han - Definitely excited about this sequel. Also no cover released yet.
- The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson - The Kiss of Deception was such a pleasant surprise that I can't wait to continue the series.
- That One Summer (Summer, # 3) by CJ Duggan - This series has been another pleasant surprise, and a breath of fresh air for me when I've been in a bit of a slump.
Which sequels are you dying to read? Let me know!