Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry.
- 1) Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
- 2) If I Stay (If I Stay, # 1) by Gayle Forman
- 3) Point of Retreat (Slammed, # 2) by Colleen Hoover
- 4) Reason to Breathe (Breathing, # 1) by Rebecca Donovan
- 5) Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, # 2) by Veronica Rossi
- 6) Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, # 3) by Richelle Mead
- 7) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- 8) Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes
- 9) The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity by William Paul Young
- 10) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
- 11) Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- 12) Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- 13) Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
I cannot seem to stick to ten books. Of course, there are TONS of other books that have made me cry, but these are some of my favorites. Which books are guaranteed to make you cry? Let me know!